100% certified organic, a loose leaf soft, floral mint tea with a touch of ginger. Additionally, this blend includes purifying herbs traditionally used to support the lymphatics, kidneys and liver for a radiant complexion and a renewed you. This is a caffeine free, delicious and effective daily detox, blended to support the lymphatic system.
50g, makes approximately 55 cups per box
Dandelion Root | Nettle | Ginger | Spearmint | Red Clover | Calendula | Lemon Peel
Health benefits associated with the herbs found in the blend:
- Dandelion root is often used for supporting the liver, assisting detoxification and eliminating the built-up waste.
- Nettle is often used for kidney and skin health as well as treating digestion problems such as IBS and constipation. Additionally, the high concentration of vitamin C and antioxidants make nettle an effective immune booster.
- Ginger provides a natural scrub to the lacteals, or “collecting ducts” of the intestines, and is a natural boost and cleanse to the lymphatic system as a whole. It also invigorates the cardiovascular system for improved circulation.
- Red clover supports a healthy skin and stimulates bile production to help the liver process fats in the body. Red clover’s anti-inflammatory properties also help to reduce inflammation in the liver.
- Calendula has a wide variety of uses; it is mainly used for swollen lymph nodes, for cleansing body tissues, and for anti-inflammatory purposes.
Make this part of a hamper
Visit the 'Create your gift' tab to view all options
Herbal infusions are termed food grade therapeutics and are generally safe to consume while pregnant and nursing. Please consult your practioner for further advice. Not intended to diagnose in any way.
Blended by hand in Sydney using 100% natural and organic products and recyclable mateterials.
Cleansing Tea Box
We are currently shipping within Australia only. Our hampers and products are packed using recyclable and sustainable packaging. We ship through AusPost, with either Standard or Express shipping available. Shipping costs are calculated by the weight of your cart and will be calculated for you at check out.
All of our products are proudly made in Australia with locally sourced, natural and sustainable products. Each of our products has been lovingly crafted from quality materials by hand, and with this in mind, not every product will be identical and may have some minor imperfections. We are sure you will love the products as much as we do, but if you are dissatisfied with any of the products you have received please contact us.