A loose leaf blend of floral mint tea and a touch of warming ginger, 100% certified organic. Naturally rich in vitamin C, this protective blend of herbs traditionally helps to prevent colds and flu, clear congestion and helps to boost your immune system naturally, perfect for cold winter months. The blend was originally designed for cold and flu relief, but can be enjoyed every day.
70g, loose leaf, makes approximately 55 cups
Echinacea | Yarrow | Peppermint | Elderberry | Rosehip | Ginger | Lemon Peel | Elderflower
How these herbs help boost your immune system naturally
Each ingredient found in the Immune Tea has its own benefits to offer and makes for the perfect immune boosting tea recipe.
- Echinacea is known to cut the chances of catching a common cold by over 58%. Studies show that it can also reduce a cold by 1.4 days.
- Yarrow is used to induce sweating and helps raise body heat in cases of fever. It also relieves hay fever and can be used as a skin treatment to heal wounds.
- Peppermint is a natural decongestant and antispasmodic. It helps alleviate congestion and soothe a sore throat.
- Elderberry helps soothe cold and flu symptoms, including fever, headache, fatigue, sore throat and coughing. Of course they are an absolute ‘must have’ in our immunity tea.
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory and helps relieve a sore throat quickly. It also helps kill rhinoviruses, which cause colds in the first place. Ginger also help sweat out unwanted toxins from the body.
- Rose hip is extremely high in vitamins and minerals, helping reduce the duration and severity of colds. It is said to contain more vitamin C than an orange.
- Lemon peel is high in vitamins C and is effective in treating a sore throat and aids digestions.
- Elderflower helps slowly break down congestion in the lungs and sinuses. It also has the power to cut down the duration of a cold.
Make this part of a hamper
Visit the 'Create your gift' tab to view all options
Proudly made in Australia, blended in Sydney, packaged in recyclable materials.
Immune Tea Box
We are currently shipping within Australia only. Our hampers and products are packed using recyclable and sustainable packaging. We ship through AusPost, with either Standard or Express shipping available. Shipping costs are calculated by the weight of your cart and will be calculated for you at check out.
All of our products are proudly made in Australia with locally sourced, natural and sustainable products. Each of our products has been lovingly crafted from quality materials by hand, and with this in mind, not every product will be identical and may have some minor imperfections. We are sure you will love the products as much as we do, but if you are dissatisfied with any of the products you have received please contact us.